Arizona couldn’t have timed its sports betting launch any better. AZ sports fans were ready to settle in for some of the biggest sports betting events of the year. Find it all here at new sportsbooks in Arizona.
New sportsbooks AZ
Arizona sports fans have a lot of new sports betting sites to choose from. It’s a personal choice, but with this guide in hand, you’ll be well on your way to spicing up game day in the Grand Canyon State. All you need now is a new sportsbook.
If we’re honest, you’re probably going to need a few. And we’re going to show you how to choose them. In this guide to new sports betting sites in Arizona, we’re going to show you:
- Why you need to check out new sports betting sites
- What to look for
- How to shop around for bonuses
- Some of the best sports betting sites in AZ
Top list new betting sites arizona
Best new sportsbooks in AZ
We’ve rounded up some advice from our pros on some of the best picks for new sports betting sites. These new sportsbooks might be new to the Arizona scene, but they’ve got a wealth of sports betting experience behind them.
Here they are.
DraftKings New sportsbook AZ
Pros of Draftkings Sportsbook AZ
- Official AZ sports betting partner of TPC Scottsdale—home of the PGA Phoenix Open
- Top-performing apps on iOS and Android
- Fast payouts
- Excellent performance in MLB and NBA markets
- Best MLB deposit bonus
- Lots of daily odds boosts
- Steep deposit match qualifiers to get the full welcome bonus
PointsBet AZ New sportsbook
Pros of Pointsbet Arizona
- Generous welcome bonuses
- Excellent futures markets
- Great reputation for their Points Betting innovation
- Excellent daily betting menu across multiple sporting codes
- Name Your Bet program
- Best in show for World Series futures betting
- Restrictive limits on where you can use your welcome bonus
FanDuel Arizona New online betting site
Pros FanDuel Arizona new online betting site
- Official AZ license partner of the Phoenix Suns at Phoenix Suns Arena
- Extensive range of betting lines
- Best in show for live betting
- Responsive mobile betting app in AZ
- Extensive team props on offer
- The desktop site can be slow
William Hill Arizona new betting
Pros William Hill Arizona New Betting
- Official AZ retail partner of Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- Competitive odds in the NBA, NFL, NHL, and MLB markets
- Up to date info on these sports and most pro golf tournaments
- Agile user interface
- Good daily promotions
- Good moneyline performance
- Sometimes offer free bet bonuses with no wagering requirements
- Not all payment/withdrawal methods are available
BetMGM AZ New sportsbook
Pros BetMGM Arizona
- Official sports betting licensing partner of Gila River
- Instant electronic verification
- The backing of MGM makes it ultra-reliable
- Fast payouts and extensive withdrawal methods
- Competitive odds
- Generous bonuses and rewards
- $20 minimum withdrawal limit
Find new sports betting sites in AZ
Sports betting in Arizona is dynamic. Odds change. Lines change. And sometimes, your new sportsbooks need to change, too. Here are some of the reasons why you might want to look for a new sports betting site.
New sportsbooks offer better odds
Sports betting veterans call it line shopping. It’s when you have a specific bet in mind, and you check across your stable of new Arizona sportsbooks to see which one offers the best odds on your bet. And it pays off.
Looking for a small competitive edge in all your bets has tangible long-term benefits to your bottom line. Let’s say you use line shopping to get an extra $10 in equity every week. In a year, you’ve boosted your bankroll by $520—all for a few minutes of effort a week.
The new sports betting site looks good
AZ sportsbooks invest a lot of resources into delivering a strong user experience. If a site looks good, is functional, and makes use of user data to make it easier to do what you’re there to do, you’re going to spend more time there. And if you’re spending time, you’re probably spending money. New sportsbooks like that.
Arizona sports betting fans are spoilt for choice when it comes to new sports betting sites, so make sure you’re investing your time somewhere enjoyable. That’s what we’re here for, right?
You like the perks offered at new sites
Lucrative sign-up offers and welcome bonuses are worth the effort of setting up an account. They can pad out your winnings and improve your bankroll. They also make it possible for you to experiment.
Got a new theory about the Arizona Cardinals? Use a risk-free bet to test it out. Think the Phoenix Suns are in for a scorcher of a season? Use deposit matches to double the bang you get for your buck.
Researching new sportsbooks Arizona
If there’s one thing Arizona sports fans need to kick-start their sports betting adventure ahead of game day, it’s a new sportsbook. And it’s not a matter of choosing the first one that shows up on Google.
Coming up, we’re looking at what makes up the best new betting sites. This list of questions will help you decide where to lay your hard-earned dollars. Pro tip: No time to sift through the details? You can skip straight to our top picks here.
Is the new sportsbook trustworthy?
Before you start the new sportsbook selection process, there are some basics you want to know that is covered.
At the top of the list is trustworthiness:
- Are the new sports betting sites Arizona-licensed? If so, they comply with local and federal laws for storing and processing your information.
- Do they clearly display their terms and conditions? The top new sports betting sites will make it easy to find their Ts ; Cs. They won’t weigh you down with jargon.
- Do they offer good support? At a minimum, you should expect an extensive FAQs section, a live chat feature, a contact form, and displayed hours of service.
Most of us try sports betting because it’s fun. It gives the game day an edge. When you choose a new sports betting site that hits all the criteria we’ve laid out, you can focus on having a good time—safely.
Arizona new sportsbook sign-ups
Like your mother always said, “It’s not a deal if you don’t need it.” The same goes for new AZ sportsbook sign-up bonuses.
- Is this a bonus you will use? A $50 risk-free bet sounds awesome. But if you can only use it on an MLB parlay—and you’re an NBA fan who wouldn’t know a beanball from a brushback—you’re better off shopping around some more.
- Do the Ts and Cs align with your betting style? A common welcome bonus is the best 4 x $5 and gets a $20 credit. It’s a good offer—if you would be making the qualifying bets even without the $20 credit offer.
Do they reward loyalty?
New betting sites want to stay competitive when they’re in the arena with the big boys. To hold onto you as a customer, they’re going to need to offer regular promotions. Look out for:
- Daily Odds Boosters
- Free daily spins
- Daily rewards
- Loyalty programs
What new sports markets in Arizona are on offer?
So your new AZ sportsbook have good new bonuses. They reward loyalty. They’re trustworthy. None of that is going to mean anything if they don’t let you bet on the sports you enjoy.
Some new AZ sportsbooks offer limited lines in certain markets—baseball, for example. Maybe they specialize in European League and Premier League soccer. That’s not going to work.
- Do they offer strong markets in the sports you want to bet on? If not, shop around.
- Do they post regular updates in those markets? This shows that the oddsmakers have their finger on the pulse.
- Do they offer good odds? Competitive odds really are the name of the game. An AZ sportsbook that gives competitive odds will make a difference to your sports betting profit and loss and can give you more take-home cash at the end of the day.
What are their new sportsbook features?
There are a few features that come standard with any new online sportsbook. Then there are some bonus features that can make a huge difference to your betting experience. It’s up to you whether you think you’ll need them or not.
- Do they offer live streaming? This is a great feature if you’re live betting—it gives you more versatility and lets you change your tack instantly.
- Do they have a mobile app? Great for betting on the go or while you commute for work. A good mobile betting experience should be fast, responsive, and easy to navigate.
What are their payment methods in AZ?
Always a top priority. Look for new sports betting sites that offer safe, secure payment processing. You’ll want to go with a sportsbook that uses payment methods you trust.
Credit and debit card users are typically catered to, with MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express widely accepted. If you are a PayPal user, you might want to give preference to the new AZ sportsbooks that offer instant PayPal deposits and withdrawals. The same goes for eWallets like Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and Google Play.
Cryptocurrencies as a form of payment can be a little lacking with Arizona sports betting sites—but there are a few out there.
What are their withdrawal terms?
Finally, there are some questions you’ll want to ask before you get around to withdrawing those winnings:
- What are the transaction fees? Some of our personal favorite new Arizona sportsbooks don’t have transaction fees—but it pays (literally) to check.
- What are the withdrawal wait times? Once you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can take a couple of days to process. You’ll find this information in the new sportsbooks’ FAQs section.
- What are the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits? Every site has them. Some have a minimum withdrawal as low as a dollar, and some set theirs much, much higher. You’ll want to know how this aligns with your betting budget.
Bonuses offered at new sports betting sites in AZ
There are a few types of AZ betting bonuses on offer—and everyone offers different benefits to your betting style. Some of the most common are:
- Free Bets
- Deposit Bonuses
- Deposit Matches
- Mobile Bonuses
- Daily Odds Boosts
- Daily Rewards
A welcome bonus or sign-up offer could be any of the above. Whichever kind of bonus you’re looking for, here are a few tips AZ sports fans should keep in mind.
- Always read the fine print. All bonuses, offers, promotions, and specials come with Terms and conditions. Make sure you understand them before you let them influence your selections.
- Check limits. Most AZ sports betting sites will set a limit for deposit matches, in particular. Do they match your deposit up to—or after—a set amount?
- Don’t believe the hype. Some new sportsbooks might be offering a $500 sign-up bonus. But look at how much you need to deposit to take advantage of that offer.
- Be realistic. Sports betting veterans know this, and it’s always true: Bonuses are never free money. Think of them more as a Buy One / Get One Free offer.
- Know your style. How do you bet? If a bonus involves a qualifying bet (like bet 4 x $5 and get $20 credit) make sure the qualifying bets suit your sports betting strategy.
Pro Tip: Don’t overextend. If a welcome bonus promises a $200 credit when you deposit $1,000—but you only planned on depositing $500—don’t double down just for the so-called free money. Always know your limits, and don’t let a pretty offer derail you.
FAQ’s New betting sites Arizona
Is it legal to use new sportsbooks in Arizona?
It sure is. Following state representatives’ approval in 2021 and new negotiations with local tribes, Gov. Doug Ducey signed the Arizona Legislature’s passage of HB 2772 into law in April 2021.
Can I live stream sports through new Arizona sportsbooks?
FanDuel and BetMGM offer live streaming, while PointsBet does not. So, it varies from one sportsbook to another. Check their websites for details.
What are the best new betting sites for NFL betting in Arizona?
All our top picks have an extensive NFL betting menu during the season, but DraftKings and BetMGM have some of the highest user ratings.
Which AZ new betting sites specialize in new sports?
This site contains several list you can check out, so that would be a good place to start your research.
Do any Arizona new sportsbooks accept gift cards?
Some of our top picks accept gift cards from major credit card providers. Check their FAQs Payments sections for confirmation.