Ready for MLS betting in Arizona? MLS has historically played second fiddle to larger European leagues. But it’s reached new heights over the past decade, drawing more and more punters to bet on MLS in the US. In this guide, we’ll walk you through MLS sportsbooks in AZ, MLS bet types, and tips to start winning your MLS bets.
Guide to betting on MLS in Arizona
If you’re new to Arizona sports betting, you may not know how to get started. The first thing you need to do before you start betting on MLS in Arizona is to sign up with an online sportsbook.
Then, after finding the right one, study the game and learn the types of bets you can place. Then follow our tips to maximize your wins. Betting is a fun and interactive way to get more excitement out of your favorite MLS matches, so let’s get started!
How to place bets on MLS matches in Arizona
Although it’s possible to place MLS bets in person at a sportsbook, you would do better to sign up for an online betting platform. While it may seem safer to bet in person, online sportsbooks are the overall better option because they:
- Are faster and more convenient
- Allow you to bet from anywhere in the state
- Give a wider variety of betting lines
- Offer sign-up benefits and regular promotional perks
- Encrypt your information for added security that you would lack in person
Sign-up is easy and shouldn’t take you more than a few minutes, but don’t jump straight into the first one you find. Instead, do your research and pick a sportsbook based on their standing and their offers. Some betting sites don’t live up to others, so be sure to find a platform with everything you need to start winning.
List of MLS betting AZ
MLS betting in Arizona: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the ADG.
|BetRivers Sportsbook Get up to $500 in free bets||Bet now BetRivers AZ promo code|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Get Risk-Free bets up to $1,000||Bet now BetMGM Arizona|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus + 1,000 credits||Bet now Caesars Arizona|
|SuperBook Sportsbook 100% deposit match up to $1,000||Bet now SuperBook Arizona promo|
|Betfred Sportsbook Bet $50 get $250 free||Bet now Betfred Arizona review|
|DraftKings Sportsbook Up to $1,000 Deposit Match||Bet now DraftKings Arizona review|
|Fanduel Sportsbook No sweat first bet up to $1,000||Bet now FanDuel Arizona|
|Unibet Sportsbook Get $100 in risk-free bets on sign up||Bet now Unibet Arizona|
Best MLS betting Arizona
Before you start pouring through every available MLS betting AZ site on the Internet, we can offer a few options currently ranked as the best platforms for MLS betting in Arizona. These are all top-name listings with thousands of members, so you know that your bets are going into a substantial pool.
BetMGM MLS odds
If you’re looking for a sportsbook with a big banner name, you won’t find anything much better than BetMGM. As a member of the iconic MGM brand, BetMGM is a longstanding and well-respected platform that offers a wide variety of betting lines, decent to good odds, and a few attractive perks:
- Daily bonuses
- Live streaming
- A modern mobile app
With over 30 years of history, BetMGM is a top contender for the best MLS betting platform in Arizona.
Unibet is a diverse sportsbook with various interesting betting options that draw in new members and keep them coming back for the next MLS match. When you sign up for Unibet, you receive a $500 risk-free bet, which you can place on any line.
Additionally, Unibet gives boosters for parlay bets to improve the odds and fixed stakes for every play. So if you plan to bet on the favorite, Unibet also generally gives them better odds.
Draftkings MLS sports betting
As a newbie to the world of MLS sports betting, DraftKings might be your best option. They are one of the largest and most popular betting option in the United States and internationally, making them an attractive platform for new gamblers.
Although originally a fantasy sports league, Draftkings MLS Arizona now offers a substantial amount of educational content to help walk you through placing your first bets and how their odds system works. Additionally, they’ll match your first deposit up to $1,000.
Fanduel MLS betting
Another top billing around the world, Fanduel, has a wide variety of MLS betting lines and good odds. In addition, they have a streamlined and smartly organized mobile app that will allow you to find and place bets in mere minutes from anywhere in Arizona.
Fanduel offers daily boosts and a one-time risk-free bet worth up to $1,000, depending on how much you deposit when you sign up. If you want to use their other services, you can combine your wallets into one for easy bookkeeping.
Caesars sportsbook MLS odds
Although they are not the oldest online sportsbook, Caesars have been in business for years, making them one of USA’s most respected and legitimate betting venues. Caesars sportsbook offers decent to good MLS live odds as well as in-game betting options.
They have a $10 minimum deposit on sign-up, but you can make use of an additional risk-free bonus bet worth up to $5000. Even after sign-up, you will continue to receive perks and promos to boost your bankroll throughout the MLS season.
Looking for other options?
While these five platforms are the top for MLS betting in Arizona, they are by far not the only ones. If you want to diversify your options and find other sportsbooks, just be sure to find a platform with:
- Reliable user ratings
- A name you trust
- A variety of betting lines
- Decent to good odds
- Sign-up bonuses and regular promotions
- Encryption systems to protect your private data
- Reasonable fees and withdrawal/deposit times
- A reliable sports market in AZ
Guaranteeing that a potential sportsbook meets these requirements will ensure that you’re not falling for a scam site or a site that won’t offer you the full range of options you need to win.
Betting lines for MLS betting in AZ
Compared to other major American sports, MLS and soccer betting in Arizona is unique in the way you can place bets. Familiarize yourself with these betting lines beforehand, so you fully understand how the odds and bets work.
- Three-way moneyline bets – Because draws are not unheard of in the game, sportsbooks have to expect that it could be an option. A three-way Moneyline bet gives you the choice of picking whether you expect team A or B to win or if you predict a draw.
- Two-way moneyline bets – Two-way moneyline bets rule out the possibility of a draw as a single bet. You can place a two-way money bet in the following ways: Double Chance Bets – bet that one of the teams will either win or draw or bet that a team will only win. You cannot bet solely on a draw. Draw No Bets – bet solely on who you think will win.
- Goal-line bets – Your sportsbook will set a line, and you bet whether the total number of goals scored throughout a match will go over or under that line. For this reason, these are also known as over/under bets. If the total number of goals hits the line, you get your money back.
- Betting on totals – Bet within a range of exactly how many goals you expect both teams to win throughout the match. Goal ranges are usually shown as a decimal, for example (4.5-5.5).
After mastering the different types of bets, you can then begin learning a few strategic tips and tricks for winning MLS bets.
Tips for winning MLS bets in Arizona
Betting might be all fun and games, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a strategy. Use the quick tips to maximize your wins.
- Home field advantage – Don’t underestimate the power of a team’s fans. Playing at home in front of your city can just be the morale boost it takes to overcome a more dominant team.
- Consider the climate – The US is a big country with a variety of different climates. Traveling from the cool and temperate Upper Northwest down to the swampy Southeast can be a major climate change for players. Keep in mind that sudden temperature changes can affect players’ performances.
- Diversify your bets – We recommend signing up for more than one sportsbook to maximize your odds and betting lines. Additionally, spread your money out over more than a few lines and never bet solely on your favorite team. The more you diversify your bets, the more likely you are to win.
- Stay up to date on the games – Players get injured on and off the field. Keep your ear to the ground for who is sitting out a match and adjust your bets accordingly.
The more you bet, the more experience you’ll gain. As you become an expert at reading the season, you’ll become wiser and develop your own betting strategies.
FAQ’s About MLS betting in Arizona
Under the recently passed House Bill 2772, all sports bets—both online and in-person—are legal within Arizona state borders.
Yes! We highly recommend exploring more than one sportsbook. It’s a smart way to find better odds and a wider range of betting lines.
Yes. Most online sportsbooks offer a mobile app that will allow you to place bets from anywhere at any time, as long as you are within Arizona state lines.
Yes. Currently, Arizona levies an 8% tax on all sports bets, both online and in-person.
If you’re new to sports betting, we recommend keeping it simple. Three-way moneyline bets are straightforward and don’t take much research. As you gain more experience, you can then start venturing out into other bets.