In this guide, we’re going to teach you everything you need to know about betting on NCAA Football betting in Arizona. We’ll discuss which Arizona online sportsbooks have the best College Football odds, as well as the different types of bets you can place.
College Football betting guide in Arizona
Sports fans are always looking for more options in their sportsbook. Now that college football betting lines are legal in Arizona, people are looking forward to placing wagers. You don’t have to put a lot of money down to add a dose of excitement to the game. Keep reading this guide to learn more about College Football betting in Arizona online.
NCAA football betting list Arizona
|$500 Welcome offer||Bet now Betfred Arizona|
|$250 risk free bet||Bet now Unibet Arizona|
|$1,100 first bet insurance||Bet now Caesars Arizona|
|Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000||Bet now Fubo Arizona|
|$250 bonus||Bet now BetRivers Arizona|
|Up to $1,000 risk free||Bet now FanDuel Arizona|
|Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now BetMGM AZ|
Best NCAA football betting in Arizona
If you’re interested in football betting in Arizona, you could have a lot of fun this season if you join a sportsbook with NCAAF lines. You will need to join a legitimate sportsbook to place bets on NCAAF games online. Joining a sportsbook is the first thing you will need to do if you want to bet online.
This means that you can place wagers from the comfort of your living room or your favorite pub. When you’re ready to join a sportsbook, you’ll likely notice that there is a large selection to choose from. So how do you know which one is your best option? Make sure you check the following things off of your list:
- Legal sportsbook: Take a look through the sportsbook to make sure they have a license to operate in Arizona. If you can’t find one, it’s best not to trust the betting site.
- Banking options: Always make sure the sportsbook is compatible with the banking option you plan on using. Also, review which banking options they allow for withdrawals. Many sportsbooks will accept a variety of options for deposits but are limited with withdrawal options.
- NCAAF betting odds/ market: Make sure you take a look at what the odds and market are like with the sportsbook you plan on joining. You’ll want to make sure they have options you can get excited about.
- Payouts: Another thing that you’ll want to check out is how quick the payouts are. Will you have to wait long to collect your winnings? Some sportsbooks may place a hold, while others are instant.
It is also worth mentioning that betting on college teams from inside the state of Arizona is prohibited.
Arizona NCAA sportsbook betting
Your options aren’t limited when searching for online NCAA Arizona sports betting sites. There are so many to choose from, so to make things easier for you, we have decided to pick out a few of your best options. If you want to know which sportsbooks are worth taking a look at, take a look at the following options:
- BetMGM NCAA AZ: NCAA football fans will enjoy the fast payouts at BetMGM when they place a winning bet. The odds are always competitive with this sportsbook, and they have many exclusive promotions for members.
- Draftkings college football AZ: There are more ways to win big with DraftKings because they have new contests every day. The NCAAF season fantasy contest every bettor will want to get in on.
- Fanduel Arizona: The clean layout and user-friendly mobile app make Fanduel a fan favorite. They also offer a very high-value welcome bonus that could increase your odds of winning.
- William Hill AZ NCAA: This is one of the longest-running US sportsbooks in operation, and they continue to keep NCAAF fans satisfied. They have plenty of deposit options and betting lines that everyone can get in on.
- Caesars Sports AZ: There are many ways to increase your odds with Caesars Sports in Arizona. They have attractive promotional offers to attract new members and keep their current ones coming back.
- Bally Bet AZ NCAA bets: It’s easy to register and pay, so you can start placing NCAAF bets right away at Bally Bet. They have one of the best online markets for college sports and continue to keep their members interested in live betting.
- WynnBET Sportsbook AZ: If you want to feel the excitement of placing bets on NCAA football but don’t want to spend your whole savings, you may enjoy your odds at WynnBET. You can take advantage of their exclusive sign-up offer for as little as $20.
- Unibet in AZ: New bettors will enjoy the user-friendly app and desktop site with Unibet. They make it easier to keep an eye on college football betting odds and have resources to help you make a more accurate prediction.
NCAA football betting in Arizona: Different bets
When the NCAA football season begins, you will see many options ahead of you in your sportsbook. Here are some of the different bets you can place in your Arizona sportsbook:
At the very beginning (or even right before it starts) of the NCAA football season, there will be the option to place a futures bet. Out of all the teams, you will predict which one you think will win the finals. Therefore, it’s a good idea to get your bet in at the very beginning of the season because the odds will be the highest.
For new bettors, we always recommend starting off with moneyline bets. They are the most straightforward type of bet that you can learn. For example, there are two teams playing against each other. Which one do you think will win? Place a moneyline bet on that team, and if they win, you win! This is a common wager placed when betting on the NFL as well.
NCAAF point spread
College football point spreads are where you can increase your odds a bit. First, choose which team you think will win the game, and then choose how many points you think they will beat the other team by.
The team you choose will have to win the game and beat the other team by the amount you guessed or higher. If the team you choose still wins the game, but they beat the team by a lower amount than you predicted, you won’t win the bet.
Example: You bet that the home team will beat their rivals by 10 points. When the game finished, the home team won 42-30. Therefore, you win the bet because they beat the rivals by 12 points.
However, if the final score was 34-30, you won’t win the bet because the home team only won by 4 points.
A parlay bet gives you the opportunity to place multiple bets into one. Each bet on the parlay is considered a “leg”. Parlays are known to have a much higher payout than other types of NCAAF bets, but they are more difficult to win. You will only win the parlay bet if all the legs were guessed correctly.
A different style of bet you can make on college football games at your sportsbook is totals. You may also know this betting style as over/under bets. Using statistics, the sportsbook will predict a total score which will be both teams’ scores added together. For this bet, it doesn’t matter which team does better. The final number is the only thing that affects the bet’s outcome.
As the bettor, you will predict whether the final score will be higher or lower than what the sportsbook predicted. This is a great bet to choose if you aren’t familiar with the teams playing but don’t want to miss out on the bet.
The NCAAF Bowls
With the NCAAF, they always end with a bang around new year, take a look:
This goes for the special NCAA Playoffs as well.
FAQ’s about College Football betting in Arizona
If you use a legal sportsbook, your personal information will remain safe. Always check the URL bar to see if there is a closed lock symbol. This symbol ensures that the website does have proper security measures in place.
Most sports betting sites have mobile apps for their sportsbooks. This makes it easier for players to place wagers wherever they go to watch the game. Unfortunately, although sports betting may be legal in Arizona, the betting laws are different in each state. This means you will only be able to use an Arizona sportsbook while you are in Arizona.
Yes, the majority of sportsbooks will offer live betting because it brings in a lot of bettors. Live betting is one of the most popular NCAAF betting lines. Although it’s a very exciting way to place wagers, you must make your bets quickly because live bets are only available for a few seconds at a time. Live bets are mainly placed on events that may or may not occur as the game goes on.
We recommend keeping an eye out for promotional offers and contests before placing any bet. This way, you can add extra value to your bet in the event you win. Some sportsbooks even offer risk-free bets, which means you could be credited the amount you bet back if you lose.
All sportsbooks will have different odds and offers. You may even notice some offer deals to their members at different points in time. We recommend joining more than one sportsbook to take advantage of which one is currently running the best promotion or has the highest odds for the NCAAF betting line you want to bet on.