On this page, we’re going to address everything a beginner will need to know about WNBA betting in Arizona. This includes the types of bets you can place and the best sportsbooks for WNBA betting in Arizona.
Information for WNBA betting in AZ
Arizona sportsbooks have listened to your requests and added more selection of women’s sports to their betting markets. As a result, WNBA betting trends are more popular than ever.
There are a lot of different options to choose from, which makes WNBA betting a lot of fun for basketball fans. While the WNBA season is shorter, there are still many bets for players to get in on. Keep reading to have all your WNBA sports betting questions answered.
WNBA betting AZ top list
|$500 Welcome offer||Bet now Betfred Arizona|
|$250 risk free bet||Bet now Unibet Arizona|
|$1,100 first bet insurance||Bet now Caesars Arizona|
|Risk-Free Bet up to $1,000||Bet now Fubo Arizona|
|$250 bonus||Bet now BetRivers Arizona|
|Up to $1,000 risk free||Bet now FanDuel Arizona|
|Risk-Free bet up to $1000||Bet now BetMGM AZ|
WNBA betting odds in Arizona
Why do people like WNBA betting? Placing a wager on the game makes it a lot more exciting to watch. In order to bet on WNBA games, you’ll need to join a sportsbook. One look on a search engine, and you’ll likely see hundreds of options for betting online. You shouldn’t accept the first good offer you see, instead, you should further explore your options.
There are many great Arizona sports betting sites, but there are some things you will need to check out before joining:
- Legal: Always review the sports betting site to make sure it has a license to operate in Arizona. If it is a legal betting site, it will be mentioned on their website in a spot that’s easy for customers to spot.
- Banking method: Make sure they accept the banking method you plan on using so you have no problems making deposits and collecting your winnings.
- WNBA betting lines: Every sportsbook will have different odds listed. You will also notice the betting market size varies between sportsbooks. Always review this section when you’re comparing your options.
- Promotions and contests: Promotions and contests give members more opportunities to win. Almost every sportsbook will have a welcome bonus for new members. Many will continue to offer promotions to their members or feature daily/weekly contests.
- Customer service: Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out how to contact customer support. Always take a look at what to expect when you need to reach out to the sportsbook’s customer support team.
- Reviews: The best way to get an idea of how a sports betting site really works is to compare customer reviews. However, don’t stick to the ones on the sportsbook. They will only pick out the reviews that make them sound amazing. Find reviews from other websites to get a clearer picture.
Top sportsbooks for WNBA betting in Arizona
Now that you know what to look for when you want to join a sportsbook, you may be wondering which ones are worth checking out. We did some research and found the best Arizona sportsbooks to put your money on. When you’re ready to start placing wagers, these are the sites worth looking at:
BetMGM WNBA betting
- Daily odds boost
- No deposit or withdrawal fees
- User-friendly mobile app
- Very fast payout
- Trusted by bettors worldwide
Draftkings WNBA bets
- Clean layout
- More deposit options than other leading betting sites
- Lower minimum bet
- Daily contests and fantasy contests
Fanduel WNBA odds
- Very fast app
- More options for props and futures
- Always offering high-value welcome bonuses
- Fast responses from customer service
William Hill WNBA betting
- Trusted sportsbooks across the US
- Promotions and bonuses are available for all members
- Instant deposits; fast withdrawals
- Early cash-out feature allows players to minimize their chance of a loss
Caesars Sports WNBA odds
- Deposit match welcome bonus for new members
- Competitive odds
- Quality customer service
- User-friendly desktop site and mobile app
Bally Bet WNBA betting
- Reliable betting app
- Risk-free bet for new members
- Convenient for placing bets on the go
- More opportunities to win big
WynnBET Sportsbook WNBA bets
- No fees for deposits or withdrawals
- High-value promotional offer for new members who deposit at least $20
- Instant registration process
- Competitive betting market
Unibet WNBA betting
- More betting options for WNBA
- Generous promotional offers
- Easy to manage the sportsbook
- Quick payout process
How to bet on WNBA in Arizona
Once you register at a sportsbook, you will be able to get your bets in. The great thing about WNBA betting lines is that you will have many options to choose from. There are so many different ways to make the basketball games more exciting to watch. Let’s take a look at the different bets for WNBA games throughout the season.
WNBA Moneylines AZ
We will start with Moneylines because they are the most straightforward bet to learn. In any WNBA game throughout the season, there will be two teams playing against each other. The bettor will make a prediction on which team they think will win. The final score or any events that happen throughout the game won’t affect the bet’s outcome. The only thing that matters is which team won.
WNBA Point spread AZ
With a basketball betting in Arizona point spread bet, you will need to be more accurate with your prediction. This bet requires the bettor to predict a winning team and the number of points they will win by. They don’t have to predict the final score to win the bet. They just need to guess the amount of points they will beat them by.
If the team you bet on beats the other team by the amount you predicted or more, you will win the bet. For example, pretend you placed a bet on your favorite team to beat their rivals by 8 points. If they won the game by 52-40, you will win the bet. However, if the final score was only 44-40, you wouldn’t win.
WNBA Totals Arizona
Before the game starts, your sportsbooks will have the options to bet on totals. They will use statistics to make a prediction of what the final score of the game will be. The total will be both teams’ predicted scores added together. Using this statistic number, the sportsbook will list it as their totals bet.
Bettors will then get to predict whether they think the final score will be over or under what the sportsbook listed. It doesn’t matter which team wins or loses. The only thing that counts for this bet is their 2 scores combined.
WNBA Props bet AZ
There are many things to bet on during a basketball game other than the final scores. Props bets give people the opportunity to bet on things that may or may not occur during the game. A lot of these are based on players’ performances or event team statistics. With most prop bets, bettors will choose between “yes/no” or “under/over” style of bets.
WNBA Futures AZ
Once the WNBA season begins, players will be able to put their bets in for WNBA futures. With this bet, you will predict which team you think will win the WNBA season. Of course, the earlier you get your bets in, the higher the odds will be.
FAQ’s About WNBA Betting Arizona
With WNBA betting, placing a wager with an underdog is more likely to pay off than with other sports events. Many sportsbooks will also predict a team that is normally the underdog to do poorly if they have performed well for a few consecutive games. This is one situation where taking the risk is more likely to pay off in your favor.
With WNBA betting, you will need to enter personal information to the sportsbook. This includes your banking information, which makes many bettors skeptical. However, there’s a way for every bettor to tell if the website is secure. Take a look in the URL bar to see if there is a lock symbol. This lock means the site is secure. However, an exclamation mark in a triangle means it’s not secure.
It’s a great idea to learn as much about the WNBA as possible if you want to place more accurate bets. There are many great resources available online, but the best source is the official WNBA Twitter account. They will have the most up-to-date and accurate information. Of course, this information is also coming straight from the source as well.
If you just won your bet, you’re probably very excited. The payout process may be different with each sportsbook, so it’s important to review the terms and conditions. With most sportsbooks, the winnings will be available to cash out right away. The payment method you use will play a big part in how long you wait. For most bank transfers and e-wallet withdrawals, people wait 24 to 72 hours.
Yes, now that the bill has passed to make sports betting legal in Arizona, players can bet on WNBA games. So now fans of women’s sports can add more excitement to the games they watch.