Next fall, the first DraftKings location-based sportsbook will launch in the northern part of Scottsdale. It could be the most popular bookmaker in the state.
DraftKings revealed intentions to open a physical betting room in Arizona on Tuesday. The retail bookie will be located across from Stadium Course Clubhouse. The latter is along Bell Road, just around Greenway-Hayden.
According to a corporate press statement, the Scottsdale City Council authorized the space on April 5 and the actual building will kick off in May.
Nevertheless, VIP cabanas, fire pits, 3,400 square feet of video walls and screens, f390 seats, and a terrace with video screens will be available at the DraftKings market location.
DraftKings Sportsbook reigns supreme in Arizona
DraftKings Arizona has been a superior figure in Arizona sports betting revenue reporting for the first five months. They have a handgrip of 173 million US Dollars in January. The corporation led the state. Since September, it has produced 732 million US Dollars in the handle.
In February, Johnny Avello, DraftKing’s Director of operations, said that the sportsbook is number one because they have the best app. He said this during the Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale. The director also said that the platform is easy to navigate and find all player options. Further, Johnny revealed DraftKings has content, probably more than other sportsbooks. Traditional sports such as basketball, football, and hockey are all available. Cornhole, cricket, dart, and anything else players might want are all there. This, according to Johnny, is what sets DraftKings apart.
What You Should Know About DraftKings in Arizona
According to the company, the TPC Scottsdale sportsbook will have the courtesy of a bar and restaurant with 12 beers on tap and a comprehensive cocktail menu.
Similarly, customers will have access to forty Arizona sports betting kiosks, a variety of other sports betting choices, and seven ticket windows at the arena.
Except for when the WM Phoenix Open is conducted in February of each year, the sportsbook will be open to the citizens all year. Anyone above the age of 21 is welcome to visit, while guests of all ages are permitted to dine in the restaurant.
The TPC Scottsdale sportsbook will act as a warm reception zone during the annual PGA Tour stop, according to the firm, with hours of operation restricted to city laws.
Furthermore, entry into upcoming WM Phoenix Open occasions will be redirected from its present site due to the sportsbook’s position.
Sports to wager on
Almost all the popular sports in the US will be available to bet on through DraftKings. Overseas markets for marketable leagues and specialized sports are available as well.
The sportsbook also has a large selection of raised odds that are modernized daily across a variety of markets and are available on the DraftKings Arizona app and DraftKings Arizona website.
It’s also important to know that the betting lines and odds on DraftKings are competitive in all markets. Available markets include:
- Aussie Rules
- Ice hockey
- Table tennis
- Rugby League
- Rugby Union
The operator will provide a wide range of wagers. For example, a good few betting markets, particularly football betting, and American basketball provide hundreds of different sorts of wagers on a sole game. Click on a game and/or a league to see all possibilities.
Some of them include:
- Parlays and player props
- Halves and quarters
- Props that are updated in real-time, including next to score and player statistics.
- Game props
- Futures of the team and players
- Total points and alternate spreads are included in the game lines.
- DraftKings Arizona promo codes are offered to bettors.
Contest Types Popular Sports Betting Options
The DraftKings sportsbook offers a wide range of betting choices to suit a wide range of interests. Here are some of the most known and regular sportsbook bets explained:
- Future. A wager made through the DraftKings sportsbook on an upcoming event, like which team will secure the World Series before it is played.
- Totals. Also referred to as the Under/Over. Betting on whether the total number of points will go over or under a certain number. Also referred to as the Under/Over.
- Moneyline. A bet on one team or player to win a game or match in a straight bet.
- Parlays. Multiple bets can be combined into a sole ticket. More alternatives equal more gain/profit, but all selections must win for the bets to cash.
- Props. A wager on a non-reliant outcome inside a game, such as the number of strikeouts a pitcher will take down or whether a coin flip previous to a football play will be tails or heads.
- Spread. A bet on one team covering a specific number of points.
Features of DraftKings Sportsbook in Arizona
The following are a portion of the key features available at DraftKings in Scottsdale:
- Bet Cash Outs
- Same Game Parlays in Arizona
- Live Betting in Arizona
- Odds Improvement
Retail Wagering Sports Venues in Arizona
There are recently five retail Arizona sportsbooks open for operation or under development, all of which are located inside or near-professional sports arenas in the Valley. The five retail sportsbooks in Arizona include the following: