One of the newly minted sportsbooks in the state is FOX Bet Arizona. The name might be new Arizonians, but the history won’t be. The sportsbook was born of a 2019 merger between FOX Sports and poker tournament behemoth the Stars Group. So if you like a sportsbook with solid sports betting coverage, high brand visibility, and a competitive edge, FOX Bet has a lot to offer. And we’re unpacking it all here.
Arizona Fox Bet Bonuses
Bonus and promo offers are the not-so-secret weapons every sportsbook uses to draw in the punters. Here’s how FOX Bet bonus offers stacked up against their high-end competition.
FOX Bet Welcome bonus AZ
The offer: Up to $500 Risk-Free.
The fine print: Sure, you get up to $500 risk-free—provided you bet $500 of your own money (and lose) first. Here’s the issue with a bonus like this:
- It assumes you’re going to wager $500 in your first bet. Most of us aren’t doing that. The average bet amount for a recreational sports bettor is less than 5% of that.
- It means you need to lose. Since the goal is to win—and we’ve got plenty of tips on how to up the odds of a win—you’re essentially being punished for achieving your goal. Because the bonus, if you win, is zero. Nothing. Nada.
- It limits your betting strategy. Let’s say you sign up with FOX Bet with a strategy in mind. You’re looking for -250 moneyline odds on the Cardinals. You want to hedge your bets with a risk-free bet offer. You want the offer to be dollar-for-dollar. You find all that here at FOX Bet with their sign-up bonus! Unfortunately for you, this welcome bonus is limited to odds of -200 or below.
FOX Bet AZ promo codes
Great if you’re looking to develop your sports betting strategy with a extra FOX Bet AZ promo code at your back. Ideally, you’ll have up to $500 to wager while developing that strategy, be looking for somewhere to wager it all in a lump sum, and you’ll be looking to bet on favorites.
Daily FOX bonuses
While we were initially disappointed with FOX Bet’s welcome offer, we had to give the sportsbook kudos for its on-brand daily promo offerings.
- Monday: Cris Carter’s Bet Boost Call.
- Tuesday: Rachel Bonnetta’s Double Up Bet Boost.
- Wednesday: The Wright Bet Boost with Nick Wright
- Thursday: Cousin Sal’s Moneyback Special
- Friday: Lock It In Bet Boost—enhanced odds on a parlay
- Saturday: Colin Cowherd’s Marquee 3 Super Boost and Clay Travis Blood Bank Bet Boost
- Sunday: Colin Cowherd’s Blazin’ 5 Super Boost and Charissa Thompson’s Custom Bet Boost
From $25 credit tokens to boosted odds and double your money bonuses—plus quirky side hustles like Clay Travis’ 1-pint blood donations—there’s always something to check-in for on the FOX Bet daily page.
FOX Bet loyalty program
Users can earn points when they place wagers. Points unlock chests and give you access to bonuses and gifts. The more points you accumulate, the more chests you unlock, and the better your rewards.
You can also find challenges on your My Stars page to unlock exclusive rewards.
FOX Bet sportsbook app Arizona
User interface FOX Bet sportsbook app AZ
- Multiple options competing for attention on-screen
- Difficult to navigate to key hotspots—markets, lines, and daily deals
- Glossy and appealing to the eye
- Strong FOX branding
Banking on the FOX Bet AZ app
- Helpful Fast Deposit pop-up intuitively lets you top up your account without navigating away from your page
- Fast, responsive deposit and withdrawal in-app
- Safe and secure 3D payment processing
Betting on the Arizona FOX Bet app
- Bet slip experience is responsive and refreshes fast
- Load times can lag, thanks to heavy ad posting and graphics
- Easy to find custom bets and odds boost—harder to find specific markets
- Good custom bets
- Instant-update odds for futures and moneylines—great for line shopping
- Live streaming available—can be slow and cumbersome to stream
The FOX Bet app can be difficult to navigate and clunky to use—but there is a lot that makes up for it. Over time, we’re sure the media folks at FOXBet will find a solution for the freezing, anyway.
FOX Bet Arizona deposits and withdrawals
Banking overview for FOX Bet AZ
Deposits and fees are one of the areas where FOX Bet shines. With extensive banking options and instant payment methods available for deposits, the FOX sportsbook offering doesn’t charge deposit fees either.
Before we explore the FOX Bet banking methods, here are some basic terms to keep in mind.
- Minimum deposit limit: $10
- Minimum withdrawal limit: $10
- Deposit fee: Zero
- Withdrawal fee: Zero
Deposit banking methods for FOX Bet AZ
- Major credit / debit cards—MasterCard / Visa / Discovery / American Express
- ACH Bank Transfer or Bill Payment (via approved banks)
- Play+ prepaid debit card
Payouts FOX Bet AZ
Payouts with FOX Bet Arizona are fast and simple, even though there could be improvement made they utilize the standard banking for payouts the app and the sports betting site in general.
- ACH Bank Transfer
- Play+ prepaid debit card
FOX Bet Arizona sports markets
FOX Bet sports market overview
FOXBet is neck and neck with the competition when it comes to the sports markets on offer. You can capitalize on the FOX network’s wealth of knowledge across sporting codes, with traditional betting options and entertaining prop bets popping up almost daily.
We got in on the action with a predominantly US-based market. FOX Bet confidently covers all the US sporting events we were interested in, and then some.
FOX Bet sports market list
What’s your sport of choice? Whatever it is, FOX Bet probably caters to it.
- International hockey tournaments
- Formula 1
- FIBA tournaments
- English Premier League football
- Euro 2020
- La Liga
- Champions League
- Australian Open
- French Open
- US Open
- PGA Tour
- The Masters Tour
FOX Bet lines
As any sports betting veteran knows, we come for the bonuses, and we stay for the lines. So in that respect, FOX Bet is sitting pretty with its sports markets.
If they can get you in the door, you’re likely to stay based on the sheer depth of the betting menu. So let’s check out what they’ve got:
Custom Bets—use the hashtag #CustomBets, and this Arizona sportsbook might just invent your bet on your behalf
- Player props (not on college sports)
- Team props
- Game props
- Point spreads
- Run lines
- Totals (Over / Under)
- Win Totals
- First Five Innings
- 60 Minute Line
- Parlays / Accumulators
- Overtime betting
- Puck line win
- First touchdown
Fox Bet Arizona support
Most of us don’t think about customer support until we actually need it—and it’s nowhere to be found. That’s why we’ve hooked you up with specifically this section.
Office hours: 24/7 for electronic assistance
Live Chat feature: Yes
Email address: Yes
Phone number: No
FAQs section: Yes
FOX Bet delivers strong online sports betting and app support around the clock—as long as you use the chat feature. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find a phone number for Arizona, which makes it a little hard to recommend this sportsbook to AZ betting fans.
The strong FAQs section (seriously, it’s long) and all-day/all-night chat do take the edge off, though.
FOX Bet AZ pros and cons
- Extensive sports markets across all the major sports tournaments and events
- Excellent daily odds boosts and custom boosts
- Tied in with FOX Sports for in-page sports coverage and live betting
- Zero fees
- Instant deposits
- iOS and Android apps
- 24/7 in-page live chat feature
- No contact phone number for customer support
- Average sign-up bonus
- Steep tiered system for the loyalty program
- Time-consuming ID verification process
FOX Bet AZ summary
FOX Bet might not be flawless in its execution, but it has a lot to offer. Competitive odds, an extensive menu of markets, great daily odds boosts, and multiple zero-fee payment methods. What’s not to love for an Arizona sports betting site?
Unfortunately, the heavy-handed use of graphics and OTT advertising take away some of the user experience. However, once you get past that, we think you’ll be pleasantly surprised at what FOX Bet has to offer Arizona sports fans.
FAQ’s About FOX Bet Arizona
Can I bet on college sports on FOX Bet AZ?
Yes—but according to Arizona law, you can’t make prop bets on individual players.
I already have the FOX Bet app for New Jersey. Can I just use that?
No. You’ll need to install the FOXBet Arizona app to use the sportsbook in AZ.
I already have other apps. Can I just use that?
You’ll still need to install the Arizona version, which is of straight forward when downloaded.
How much does it cost to set up a FOX Bet account?
It’s free to sign up, but you’ll need to deposit funds into your sportsbook account to get started.
What kind of devices can use the FOX Bet mobile app?
The mobile app is for smartphones and tablets. If you’re using a laptop or desktop computer, you can use the downloadable desktop app or log in to the FOX Bet website.